Recliners India is proud of its team.Our team of hard working and dedicated people makes the concept of comfortable seating a reality. A great work environment is built by great minds working together and making work exciting for all.
We at Recliners India, believe that growth of our employees determines the growth of our organisation. We strive to create a work culture that allows creativity with uninterrupted independence. We encourage our team members to challenge conventions and think alternatively to drive positive change in the world. We invite all the enthusiastic people with amazing ideas to be a part of this global movement with us.
Come, Rise with us !!
We are always looking for dedicated and hard working candidates to make the workforce at Recliners India more and more worthy. We love creativity! If you are an enthusiast who would like to work in an environment of endless growth opportunities and equally limitless fun, Recliners India is the place for you and we would love to work with you.
Recliners India believes that no big goals are accomplished without working together, it requires a strong team to bring in a change. Our team is our greatest asset and that’s why we don’t miss any chance to acknowledge the efforts of our team mates. Our in house reward events are a token of gratitude and a Recliners India believes that no big goals are accommodated without working together, it requires a strong team to bring in a change. Our team is our greatest asset and that’s why we don’t miss any chance to acknowledge the efforts of our team mates. Our in house reward events are a token of gratitude and appreciation for our significant team members.
We strive to create a work environment full of opportunities. Our various training programs aim to nurture the talent in each member of our team and help them carve a progressive career path.
Find your Fit : Open Positions
Job Location: Bengaluru
Exp Req: 4-8 years
Preferred Industry : Furnishing retail.
- Recruit, train, and supervise retail staff
- Set sales targets and motivate staff to meet those goals
- Lead staff meetings to ensure all associates stay informed
- Manage store budgets and maintain financial records
- Oversee stock levels and order new items when required
- Address customer complaints and issues in a professional manner
- Handle staff conflicts, complaints, and problems
- Prepare various promotional materials and in-store displays
- Ensure compliance with various health and safety regulations
- Collaborate with the head office to ensure store location lives up to standards
- Excellent interpersonal communication capabilities
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Confidence to lead and direct a team of associates
- Ability to stay organized and manage time effectively
- Strengths in leadership, management, team building, and problem solving